Thursday 11 October 2012

How Do I Talk Dirty to My Boyfriend? - Intimacy Advice For Women

How do I talk dirty to my boyfriend is a question many of us have wondered about. Intimacy is generally a pretty personal subject and many of women just don`t feel comfortable talking or asking about it. We all want to have the best sexual experiences we can and we obviously want the same for the man we are involved with. If you`ve started wondering what it would feel like to be more vocal in the bedroom, that`s completely natural. You may feel a little shy or self conscious about jumping into the act of talking dirty, but you don`t have to be. You can learn how to master this art of eroticism easily and comfortably.

When I was first considering how do I talk dirty to my boyfriend I got a bit overwhelmed by the idea of using naughty words while with him. Granted he was used to hearing me curse in certain situations but I`d never been one to talk dirty while we were making love. That was new territory for me and I quickly realized that I wasn`t uninhibited enough to just jump in with both feet. I had to ease myself into it and that`s what I did. If you want to start being more verbally expressive begin with sounds, instead of words. Your boyfriend will love it when you moan or sigh during lovemaking. It helps him to feel as though he`s really pleasing you and it will get you more comfortable with being vocal.

The next step will help bring you closer to him during lovemaking as well. Tell him what you like. If he`s touching you in a certain way that is making you feel incredibly aroused, tell him. You don`t have to use any graphic words if you`re not ready for that yet. Simply say that it feels nice or that you don`t want him to stop. He`ll be more enthused instantly and will do everything in his power to please you even more. Men want the women they are with to be comfortable enough to share what they want in intimate situations.

Specific things you say and do during lovemaking can make a man feel compelled to please you and want to be with you. Saying the wrong words can actually turn him off and make intimacy with you far less appealing. For more informative tips about how to talk to him dirty during sex, including exactly what to say so he'll find you utterly irresistible, visit this Helpful Site!

It's understandable to be shy or a little apprehensive when it comes to talking dirty but it can completely transform your intimate life. If you want him to crave to be with you, learn how to talk dirty to him today. For more helpful information, visit http://how-to-talk-dirty-to-your-boyfriend.com




No comments:

Post a Comment