Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Husband Won't Have Sex With Me Anymore - Tips to Reignite Your Marriage


My husband won't have sex with me anymore is one of those phrases that you don't ever want to hear yourself saying. Intimacy is an integral part of a marriage and when it disappears, it changes the entire dynamic of the relationship. The couple is, unfortunately, not as close as they once were and resentment and confusion can lead to the marriage slowly falling apart and then eventually crumbling. If you are fearful that this is the path your relationship with your husband is headed down, you need to act now before it's too late. There are several things you can do to draw your husband closer to you again so you can have the fulfilling and connected marriage that you want.

The first thing you need to do when your husband doesn't want to have sex is determine if his hesitation is related to another part of your relationship. Quite often when a couple quarrels over an issue it leaves them feeling distant and disconnected from each other. Your husband may not want to be close with you physically because there's some underlying resentment or frustration over another matter. If you two have been arguing back and forth over something for days, weeks or months, you need to resolve that now. You two should sit down and talk out the problem and compromise where need be. If you don't, the marriage may be at risk.

Many men are just as self conscious about the way they look as women are. Most of us are all too familiar with the feeling of gaining a few pounds and how that makes us feel undesirable. Some husbands feel exactly the same way. If you've noticed your husband talking about how he needs to eat healthier or work out more, this could very well be at the root of your intimacy issues. Work together with him on a mission to get both of you healthier. You can start grocery shopping together, cooking together and even exercising with each other. Not only will this help you both feel more attractive, but it will create a new, fun bond between you two which will naturally draw you closer again.

Many couples struggle with discussing the issue of a sexless marriage and as a result, nothing ever changes and both become more and more frustrated. Don't waste another day wishing your intimate life was more fulfilling, change it now. Visit http://www.howtomakeyourhusbandhappy.com/blog

4 comments:

  1. Am Luis Joyce from Canada I have tried dozens of love spells and had no success. I was online and came across Dr ALABI Spells. I was having an issue with my partner we have both been separated for 3 months. I thought I would try one more time. I was told that my case would be done in so little time. I must admit I was a bit skeptical with my past experiences and all. Dr ALABI said your problems are solved my child However a day later after casting the spell here I am back together with my partner and we are doing better then ever.If it was not for.{alabitemple@yahoo.com } I do not know how I would be able to cope with life any longer.i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him via email{ alabitemple@yahoo.com} for help Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr.ATIAFO have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.His email: atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com .OR YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347067607073.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I'm Dr Ogudugu a real and genuine spell caster with 25 years experience in spell casting. I'm an expert in all spell, i specialize exclusively in LOVE, FRUILT OF THE WOMB, HIV/AIDS CURE, CURE FOR HERPES, MERMAID SPELL, VAMPIRE SPELL, MONEY SPELL, DEATH SPELL, CHILD BIRTH, GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK, OFFICE PROMOTION.
    If you have a problem and you need a real and genuine spell caster to solve your problems, contact me now through my personal email address, GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

    Note- mail me VIA Contact info- GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or Call +2348142250751

    Warm Regards and my blessings,
    Dr Ogudugu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via
    email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on +2347064650019

    ReplyDelete